Valued Member
Biraeta

Re: DISCOVER IT (FIRST MONTH)

Sorry for the caps its required at work,so Im used to it.Thanks for all the advice,I am going to let a balance report then pif ...hope it works out for the best,Im in the garden anyway so I guess I got time :smileyhappy:

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Established Contributor
Exonumist

I would at least let a balance report some of the time. It does seem to help with cli. 

Valued Contributor
dddewdrop

For best chance of CLIs with Discover, I recommend you let it report a balance..... 

0/10001100/13001346/16001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632...Link to my Rebuild Log
Frequent Contributor
Jonbuck06

You should leave a balance because when another credit card company pulls ur credit report it shows ur last 12 months of balances on ur experian report and ur payment amount so if it says 0 balance every month other credit card companys will think you dont use the card at all that its just sitting there to make your credit history longer so leave some kind of balance

FICO
Equifax - 786 (05/13)
Experian - 782 (04/13)
Transunion - 791 (05/13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+