Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER IT SECURED GRADUATED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCOVER IT SECURED GRADUATED

I know so many people are wondering or waiting for theirs to unsecure. My BF has a Discover it secured that just graduated on his 12th statement cut(9/29) They sent him a secured message online congratulating him and letting him know he will recieve deposit back in 5-7 days. His Fico is 634. He was not approved for an CLI. Also for the record his credit still has collections,chargeoff's. So they obviously arent waiting for you to have a clean profile before graduating. Which is a good thing. I havent seen to many people posting their Discover graduations on here. So just thought i'd let you guys know that people are graduating.

My 12th Statement cut on 9/18. Unfortunately I had a surprise medical bill popup just intime for Discover to pull my Fico while it fell to 628Smiley Sad but fortunately it has now been deleted so my score is back up to 662. Im assuming maybe Discover wants your score to be at least a 630 before graduating (but im just assuming). Because my BF has a few more negatives then I. We started rebuilding the same time. But who knows. I shall see this month. Hopefully no more surprises on my credit the day before Discover pulls it lol. But I will definitely post it on the forums if I graduate as well.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.