Contributor
boamacy

DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

It seams discover cares about its customers. 

my card just turned 3 months old, I checked my online acct  today and there is an auto-cli of $300, not a huge cli but I m happy with it,

is that a sign that credit is flowing again ?! 

Super Contributor
DI

Re: DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

Congratulations! You can expect another increase within the next 3 months if you keep using the card. 
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

congratulation. This also happen to me. They gave me 250 instead. I really hope they do this every three months

Keep it up  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Super Contributor
DI

shyboy wrote:

congratulation. This also happen to me. They gave me 250 instead. I really hope they do this every three months

Keep it up  

You should get an increase every three months during the first year.   Afterwards, you will get an increase once a year per DIscover. But, you have to keep using the card. 

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

boamacy wrote:

my card just turned 3 months old, I checked my online acct  today and there is an auto-cli of $300, not a huge cli but I m happy with it,

There are many indications that credit is once again flowing to deserving persons. Many CLI's, some of them auto and many BT offers are being issued. It isn't a y'all come though. For the lower end of the credit spectrum things will probably never return to the previous norm. All the more reason to get your house in order and keep it in order.

Super Contributor
DI

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

boamacy wrote:

There are many indications that credit is once again flowing to deserving persons. Many CLI's, some of them auto and many BT offers are being issued. It isn't a y'all come though. For the lower end of the credit spectrum things will probably never return to the previous norm. All the more reason to get your house in order and keep it in order.

+1. We may never see $0 BT fee again.  Capital One is the only bank that I know who still offers no BT fees.  

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

USBank has about 30 affinity cards that still offer initial BT's at 0% APR and 0% fee.
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

Im currently using this card for everyday purchase. Before the time comes for the auto cli, how often should i use this card to get the most increase as possible. I understand its hard to tell but any clues??? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Super Contributor
DI

shyboy wrote:
Im currently using this card for everyday purchase. Before the time comes for the auto cli, how often should i use this card to get the most increase as possible. I understand its hard to tell but any clues??? 

I charged no more than $100 each month on the card before getting a CLI. Just use it at will and PIF. 

Frequent Contributor
shyboy

Will do. Would you also happen to know discovers spending tiers. They state that they have different spending tiers but don't state the amount for each tier

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+