Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: DISCOVER MORE auto-cli

shyboy wrote:
Will do. Would you also happen to know discovers spending tiers. They state that they have different spending tiers but don't state the amount for each tier

Spending tiers for what, rewards? The tiers for rewards are $0 - $3,000 annually = 0.25%, over $3,000 annually = 1.00%. I don't know of any other tiers.

Frequent Contributor
shyboy

Thank you. You are right, it probably tiers for rewards. For reason i was thinking about different spending tiers to when they are determining the amount of credit to increase an account by 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

There are no such tiers.

Regular Contributor
BP2003

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement date?  I opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9.  Can I expect a CLI then?

Also, when you received a CLI, were you carrying a balance?

***From ashy to classy***
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

BP2003 wrote:

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement dateI opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9Can I expect a CLI then?

No.

Some newer accounts issued with lower CL's get these increases. Other, older accounts do not. Your account might get the increase - otherwise you might have to wait longer and use the telephone request method which is well documented here.

Super Contributor
DI

I'm waiting for my second increase by 1/18.  My new statement generated so hopefully a CLI will follow shortly. 
Regular Contributor
BP2003

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

BP2003 wrote:

Do these auto-CLIs typically happen on every 3rd statement dateI opened my Discover More card in October... and my 3rd statement cuts on Jan. 9Can I expect a CLI then?

No.

Some newer accounts issued with lower CL's get these increases. Other, older accounts do not. Your account might get the increase - otherwise you might have to wait longer and use the telephone request method which is well documented here.

I guess I should have clarified...

I was really inquiring on accounts that are within the 1st year of usage.  Do these auto-CLIs happen on the statement date?

***From ashy to classy***
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

My response was to that question and not the one regarding balance carrying,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}