🎵🎵🎵Come with me...Hail Mary, run quick see..... 🎵🎵🎵

Hahahaha

what do we have here now. Do you wanna ride or die
La dadada, la la la la Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DISCOVER Payment

I never have a problem with the payments posting. It does take a little longer over the weekend or holidays, but usually it is posted within 24 hours.

Message 12 of 26
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

My D it payments post same day. I've never done it over the weekend (and not sure why someone would test that, but to each his/her own), but how quickly the payment post is one of the things I love about my D it. With such a low limit (kinda) and the frequent usage, payment posting quickly is a must for me.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 13 of 26
Pway
Valued Contributor

Weekends is not considered a business day.  It will post on Monday, no need to stress out. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 14 of 26
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I tested it Friday evening because I wanted to see if it would post the same day. Now I know not to pay on Friday! Pretty sure I know the weekend is not business days. My D it doesn't state business days. It says pay by 11pm, posts same day.

Not stressing Pway. I'm good.

Message 15 of 26
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Unless your paying from some other form than a bank (which operates during normal business hours, i.e. weekday), how can it be received by D on the weekend?

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 16 of 26
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting...
I'll let that thought trail off Smiley Very Happy Discover isnt the quickest with payment processing in my experience. Itll show up eventually

they aren't that Bad....Amex and Citi can be worse lol

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 17 of 26
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I got the results I was looking for. Closingracer99, I don't think I ever want to join the Amex family, or even Citi. Once I join my Credit Union all my banking and credit card needs will be with them. I'm good on all this other credit card madness.

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex is pretty quick for me. Citi Im not familiar with yet. Went to make a payment but it still says minimum due $0 for due date 11/02. Not sure if that means I cant make a payment until after the first statement closes.

Discover and Barclay have been the slowest and Im sure it varies with others. Discover was especially slow with updating any checking account transactions so closed that account. Smiley Tongue

peaved I wish I was done with this madness after a couple cards but its easy to get sucked into it when you hang around here.
Message 19 of 26
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Yes. I know. That's why my *ss is in this here garden!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.