Regular Contributor

DIscover 2% cashback

[ Edited ]

Logged in and saw this sign up bonus:

Get 2% Cashback Bonus

MAR 17 TO MAR 31, Shop online and get 2% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,000 in purchases when you use your Discover card - Sunday March 17 through Sunday March 31.

Established Contributor

Re: DIscover 2% cashback

Wow cool, where did you see it?  I logged in and didn't see it on the main page. Maybe it's only to a select few?

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Regular Contributor

As soon as you log in you should see it on the right side of the page.

Established Contributor

BrokaToe wrote:

Wow cool, where did you see it?  I logged in and didn't see it on the main page. Maybe it's only to a select few?

I don't have it either...

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Valued Contributor

it;s usually for select member......only

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Frequent Contributor

signed up!!

Established Contributor

nicholasyud wrote:

it;s usually for select member......only

My mom lied to me!! She said I was special :smileysad:

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Valued Contributor

awdsmama wrote:

My mom lied to me!! She said I was special :smileysad:

Saw that this morning. Signed up!

Gosh, I had no idea I was "special." :smileywink:

Too bad I'm in a paydown phase rather than a buy new stuff phase.

Senior Contributor

Don't have it either!  Awesome for those who do!

Established Contributor

For those that don't have it, try this:

• In the search bar in the upper right, type the word "double". Hit enter.
  • For me, it showed one search result, "Halloween Celebration", click where it says ""Halloween Celebration".
  • It should take you to the current double promotion.
  • Hit sign up.

I'm not sure if this will work for everybody, but the offer wasn't immediately there for me, but doing this worked for me and I was able to sign up.

Discover IT $25K | FNBO Visa $22K | Citi Forward $14.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $15K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Chase Freedom $10.5K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.