Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES CHASE FREEDOM DO AUTO CLIs?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: DOES CHASE FREEDOM DO AUTO CLIs?

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had an auto CLI with Chase Freedom lately? If so, how long did it take after getting your card? Otherwise, if you applied for a CLI, how long di dyou wait till you got the increase?

CLI's are not just given in exchange for time with any creditor.  One's credit, income and all the other usual factors apply.  Due to opening 4 cards with relatively high limits that put me at my internal limit with Chase I've never received an auto CLI.  My wife, on the other hand has received several auto CLI's on her Chase card.

You can poll but just because someone else received a CLI in X time that doesn't mean that you will in the same amount of time or even a longer amount of time.

Message 21 of 24
greatdane88

Got my Freedom in July of 2013 @1000 increased to 2000 in March 2014, and 4000 in October.  

Message 22 of 24
casemodgod
Established Member

I run about 2500 a month through mine, but I've only had them 3 months.

CLI's of 5k/ea.  

They're easily my primary cards though, far and away 80+% of my charges go on them.

I use DCU and Paypal for shoddy little crud charges at shady out of the way places and

firearms purchases (I don't wanna scare Chase)

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it was a little after 60 days. Went from $4000 to $6500. I have no idea....

Now my Chase Amazon, that's a different story. Have had that for over a year and it's till stuck on $500. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.