Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW got CLD from AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW got CLD from AMEX

dnm45227 wrote:
i know what you mean cheddar. my last sw down 15 new account and "short credit history" given as reasons. i think my average age of accounts may have droped from 1 year or something.

Yep, I understand.  My 7 new accounts are the only thing I get a red flag for on EQ.

And my average age gets mentioned on the "scales" page, too.  I think it's at about two years.

ETA: Sorry for the threadjack.

Message Edited by cheddar on 02-07-2008 08:35 PM
Message 21 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

We're referring to Delta Community Credit Union. I've wanted to join them for several months now.
They are the credit union for Delta Airlines employees and business partners (one of which I am an employee of)....I hope my seventh grade English teacher doesn't read that last part.

Alright, bub, time to review diagramming sentences! Smiley Very Happy

Sudden thought: I might well be the only member doddering around who knows what this is. It was already pretty much out of style back when I was in 7th grade, which would be, let's see, 1966-67. Even worse, I loved diagramming. What a sicko.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 26
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Sudden thought: I might well be the only member doddering around who knows what this is.

Cough Cough.  Smiley Very Happy

I was a star at English Grammar (except spelling)  Smiley Sad

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that Noah, really sucks. I was talking to a friend the other night about the oddities at Amex.  Not that I am bashing Amex but, just wanted to make sure he carried other cards besides this one since it is his workhorse.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

We're referring to Delta Community Credit Union. I've wanted to join them for several months now.
They are the credit union for Delta Airlines employees and business partners (one of which I am an employee of)....I hope my seventh grade English teacher doesn't read that last part.

Sudden thought: I might well be the only member doddering around who knows what this is. It was already pretty much out of style back when I was in 7th grade, which would be, let's see, 1966-67. Even worse, I loved diagramming. What a sicko.

Cough cough here, too.  Unfortunately, though, my sentence diagramming days weren't over when I got out of grammar school.  I studied linguistics in grad school, and had to create more syntax diagrams than I care to remember. Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
That stinks Noah_Bodie 

Such is credit life. It's something of a basketball game. Rarely will one team EVER shut out the other team. You just try to put more points on the board than the other team.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.