Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW's Paypal upgrading to MC

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

DW's Paypal upgrading to MC

Hmph.  I mean, yay her, but I had paypal for three years, never upgraded...closed it last month.

She's had it for about six months, got hard copy via snail mail yesterday that they are upgrading her to the MC version.

Didn't say, but it's Synch, so we're hoping for a nice fat CLI with it. Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW's Paypal upgrading to MC

@tcbofade wrote:

Hmph.  I mean, yay her, but I had paypal for three years, never upgraded...closed it last month.

She's had it for about six months, got hard copy via snail mail yesterday that they are upgrading her to the MC version.

Didn't say, but it's Synch, so we're hoping for a nice fat CLI with it. Smiley Happy

Was the original acct PayPal Credit or Connect?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My son got the same exactly letter.  He had the PayPal Smart Connect for 9 months with a credit line of 4K.  His letter read it would take 60 days to recieve the Extras MasterCard, but no hard pull!   Nice!

Message 3 of 6
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Her current Paypal account is the Paypal smart connect.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats to DW!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to DW! It's okay you will get it back with another card.

A similar situation happened with me and Cap 1. I closed a Cap 1 account and about a month or so later they started allowing people to do account combinations.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.