Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dad got a Capital One CLI

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Dad got a Capital One CLI

@collinsridge wrote:

Do you think Crapital One will ever lift this whole never give a CLI policy? I mean it has to change. They're losing customers because of it! They have to see it.

They're reviewing their policies, but I doubt it. It may change a little but your more than likely going to have to pull teeth the get any CLI's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 14
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@collinsridge wrote:

Do you think Crapital One will ever lift this whole never give a CLI policy? I mean it has to change. They're losing customers because of it! They have to see it.

I agree completely with your reasoning. Whether or not Cap1 will ever decide to change policies... who knows???

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, the whole Cap 1 thing confuses the heck out of it. I started at 300 with the platinum one, did the credit steps to go up to $500 where it stayed. Then early this year I applied for a Sony Visa (Cap 1 bank) and got approved for $500 and did the credit steps to go up to $750! My platinum Cap 1 would still be 500 if I hadn't sent the e-mail to the Executive office.

Message 13 of 14
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@collinsridge wrote:

It is their currnet business model, and untill they change models, nope. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.