Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dang it!! Both New Cap 1 cards SM cut!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Dang it!! Both New Cap 1 cards SM cut!

When I first got the Venture and QS last month, rep said my first statement probably wouldn't cut till around March 12-15. Well, I logged in today to check my accts, as my pif payment should have posted yesterday.  Well, BOTH cards cut a darn statement yesterday on the 5th! (Sighs)...

my overall util is still 1%, but one card cut with $1k bal, the other with a $300. This is EXACTLY what I didn't want happening, and for Barclays to possibly see this. Ugh...

I know some  of you will tell me quit worrying, but this is bad ( well, for me it is, cause I only let one card report less than $100). 

The upside is I now know when my statements cut on those cards. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dang it!! Both New Cap 1 cards SM cut!

@pizza1 wrote:

When I first got the Venture and QS last month, rep said my first statement probably wouldn't cut till around March 12-15. Well, I logged in today to check my accts, as my pif payment should have posted yesterday.  Well, BOTH cards cut a darn statement yesterday on the 5th! (Sighs)...

my overall util is still 1%, but one card cut with $1k bal, the other with a $300. This is EXACTLY what I didn't want happening, and for Barclays to possibly see this. Ugh...

I know some  of you will tell me quit worrying, but this is bad ( well, for me it is, cause I only let one card report less than $100). 

Stop worrying. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 41
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

The world as we know it, IS GOING TO END (until next month's statement cut). Smiley Very Happy

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Odiseous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

The world as we know it, IS GOING TO END (until next month's statement cut). Smiley Very Happy

Lol..

Message 4 of 41
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Odiseous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

It IS!!! You don't understand how maticulous I am with my credit and reporting. LOL!!!Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 41
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Odiseous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

It IS!!! You don't understand how maticulous I am with my credit and reporting. LOL!!!Smiley Wink

Meticulous, or matriculated? Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 41
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Stop worrying. Smiley Tongue

Be Happy.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza1, I also was trying to cut at 0 and asked them yesterday in chat and they said "it cuts tomorrow, the 5th."  I said "but today is the 5th."  So I managed to get the payment in on time out of luck.  I never recieved my welcome letter from them so I didn't have several account details I needed.  I have to say that at least Amex and Chase tell you when your statement is going to cut right off the bat (I actually asked Amex but then it showed up a few days later online anyway). 

Message 8 of 41
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Message 9 of 41
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

Lol...awww. (P.s.....I'm a "she")....Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.