Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dang it.... I need to garden, but so hard

tag
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dang it.... I need to garden, but so hard

Yes, flipping the thought process is a good way to look at it.

My goal now is to pay off the cards that I have gotten and have a good 6 months of savings in my accounts. Enough to cover the house, cars, and household bills in case anything terrible were to happen. Need to start thinking about saving for college for the kids and how to retire. Basically, time to grow up! lol

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 22
pdog661
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dang it.... I need to garden, but so hard

@Catacam wrote:
My goal now is to pay off the cards that I have gotten and have a good 6 months of savings in my accounts. Enough to cover the house, cars, and household bills in case anything terrible were to happen. Need to start thinking about saving for college for the kids and how to retire. Basically, time to grow up! lol

+1

We all often forget to discuss savings on this forum.  As a home owner having a 6+ month reserve will greatly improve your piece of mind.  I have never has such a good nights sleep as the night I had 12 months of mortgage payments in my savings account. 

Debt is stressful.  No other way to look at it.  Good credit score, and savings safety will add years to one's life.

Good luck, and keep up with the forum.  The amount of information and support on this forum is astounding.  

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.