SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Dang it!

Thanks dnm.
Message 21 of 42
kiki2
Valued Member

I was approved instantly for the Delta Amex last week (still have not received it, s-l-o-w) and only after spending hours online researching other credit cards I decided to go for inquiry #2.  I choose a FIA card (Bank of America) and I got the 30 day review message!  Do these people not realize what it took for me to hit that submit button?!  My heart was pounding, hands were shaking, and sweat forming on my forehead, now they want me to wait 30 days!!!  UGHHHHHH  Rebuilding my credit is aging me!
Message 22 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it does kiki... LO!!! I figured If I'm going to take a hit I'm gonna ask for the moon.Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 42
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Congrats SpecFile on the Chase....I called Hooters today and the rep would not give me any information outside "information still pending, should know within 7-10 days.

Phumanr
Message 24 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

phumanr wrote:
Congrats SpecFile on the Chase....I called Hooters today and the rep would not give me any information outside "information still pending, should know within 7-10 days.

Phumanr

Thanks phumanr.  I know what you mean.  I am still waiting on Hooters as well.  I called and they said uh we're still reviewing but if we give you the card it should be there in 7-10 days.  HUH?  What kind of CSR was that?  Smiley Very Happy
Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok since hooters seems to be giving us all so much agrivation, i say once we all get our cards we set a date and time raise our glasses (at our local hooters of course) and pronounce a toast of accomplishment to each other.
Message 26 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

kiki2 wrote:
I was approved instantly for the Delta Amex last week (still have not received it, s-l-o-w) and only after spending hours online researching other credit cards I decided to go for inquiry #2.  I choose a FIA card (Bank of America) and I got the 30 day review message!  Do these people not realize what it took for me to hit that submit button?!  My heart was pounding, hands were shaking, and sweat forming on my forehead, now they want me to wait 30 days!!!  UGHHHHHH  Rebuilding my credit is aging me!

That really had me laughing kiki.  Kind of like a dramatic scene in a movie. lol
Message 27 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

you're on dnm.
Message 28 of 42
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Do you have any baddies?
Message 29 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Yes I have a tax lien from 2001 that's been paid and released.  That's it.

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-05-2007 08:30 AM
Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.