Did you mean: 

Dang it!

tag
kiki2
Valued Member

Re: Dang it!

Brammy wrote:
Got a lot of shopping to do kiki?  LOL

HA!  That is actually the funniest part of this whole ordeal!  I have not had a credit card for the past 6 years and I never thought much about it.  Of course reviewing my bank statments is like watching a tennis match, back and forth, in & out but I have managed quite comfortably.  So, no, there are no shopping plans, I JUST WANT IT BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME I COULD HAVE IT! 

Plus, I want to buy a house and I realized that my 661 score (experian) won't buy me the lifestyle I am sure I was meant to have. HA!
Message 41 of 42
kiki2
Valued Member

Re: Dang it!

SpecFile wrote:

kiki2 wrote:
 I could easily trip over the scraggly mess and hit my head on the computer, and with my luck on the way down accidently hit the keyboard and inadvertantly apply for a Platinum Discover card or something and the last thing I will ever see is the....."You are not worthy message". 

You need to be in Hollywood at a comedy club.  You're an absolute riot.  Actually laughed out loud.Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on the Approval!  (my face is green at this moment, best not seen) Now I know who to hit up for my new carpet! Smiley Wink
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.