Las Vegas, Nevada. Still Waiting.Smiley Frustrated

Message 31 of 62
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Data point : FICO Score from BoA now is available for cardholders from AL

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice job BofA!!

Now please also update every month like DISCOVER.

BOA does update every month. 

Also, now that I finally have this on my account, I can see the FICO score for the past 5 months. Mine generate on the 24th, which is about 1/2 month after my Discover score, so that works out nicely.

Just what we needed to see. (unlike barclays randomness)

And indeed the past 5 months are displayed!

But on this end ............Ugh. Maybe a different due date can spread them apart better?

(Discover) 3/13/2016 Updated monthly

(BofA) 3/16/2016 Updated monthly

Message 32 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!

Still not available in California!

Message 33 of 62
Ragelog
Established Contributor

I just signed up. I'm in Missouri.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 34 of 62
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Ragelog wrote:

I just signed up. I'm in Missouri.

original.jpg

Message 35 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I'm going to sign up for it. I see the link in my online interface, but when I click on it, it comes up with this whole set of terms of conditions allowing BoA to look at your reports anytime. Not to say they can't do this anyway, but I have TU FICO from Barclay and Discover and I think I will pass.

BoA has a siimlarly long legalese sounding document if you look at their balance transfers. I've never done one, but hit the button once and it had a lot of legalese saying that BoA will check your credit before doing the transfer and reserves the right to deny the balance transfer. 

Standard? It may be a given with accepting any FICO score or BT. But I've never had to read and acknowledge so much legalese with any other creditor when accepting the FICO score or doing a simple balance transfer.

Message 36 of 62
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

I enrolled it shows my score each month from November so I guess it's been available for a few months 

Message 37 of 62
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

I have been checking daily.  This morning I didn't have the option.  It is there now for me (Tx).

Message 38 of 62
baller4life
Super Contributor

Mine's up too (Texas)
Message 39 of 62
trant3
Established Contributor

Was approved for a cash rewards card 4 days ago, saw the view FICO score option today, yet another TU score!

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.