Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dcu Scores!!!!!

tag
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Dcu Scores!!!!!

Any one got dcu scores this month?.  This friday being the last week of month I haven't received it yet.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Dcu Scores!!!!!

@sgs10 wrote:

Any one got dcu scores this month?.  This friday being the last week of month I haven't received it yet.

Nope...hopefully next week Smiley Sad

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

No, they seem delayed this week for whatever reason.  Nobody has gotten theirs yet seemingly from varoius posts across different forums.

        
Message 3 of 9
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Mine just showed up today...

Up 8 to 738! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 4 of 9
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Mine hit today.   Matched my SW increase up 22pts from last month to 806.

I finally managed to coordinate paying almost all my charges off prior to statement posting.

Now it's just a matter of seeing what my new DCU trade  line does when it finally shows up. 

So far, the HP didn't affect my score.  (went from one to two inq in past 12 mo)

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 5 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Well I took my first real drop this month since starting this positive credit journey (I discount the utilization from wonky reporting last month as that's temporary), presumably from the inquiry which I know landed on EQ for my auto-loan refinance and I still have the WFDS auto loan reporting as open with a balance on it for some reason and doubling my current installment debt.  Not certain why that didn't update to $0 already but long-term should be fine... also DCU's reporting 100% LTV on the new auto tradeline still might be affecting things, but sitting at a 643 down from a 646 two months ago with similar utilization it's hard to say definitively what caused the drop and insignificant anyway.  As long as I keep it above 640 I hit my goal score for the year heh.

My AAoA is still way under 2 years so that didn't change with the new auto tradeline, nor the Zync whenever it first reports.

Oh and a DCU funsy for the month: they complained that I was paying too much through one of their interfaces in their online payment system and pushed my payment date too far ahead into the future Smiley Happy.  Too bad I was sort of hoping it'd be like WF and being able to push it out 2-3 years ahead and just sit idle on the tradeline racking up FICO seasoning goodies rather than just hammering it to make room for a DTI calc next year if needed.

        
Message 6 of 9
sgs10
Regular Contributor

MIne showed yesterday too. Up by 58 points result of bringing down utilization

Message 7 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

@sgs10 wrote:

MIne showed yesterday too. Up by 58 points result of bringing down utilization

Nice !!! That's a nice bump up

Message 8 of 9
sgs10
Regular Contributor

yep some lates fell off , uti brought down from 15% to 8% and some nice clis. Couldn't have asked for more

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.