Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ddiscover More Approved

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

Ddiscover More Approved

Received a preapproval offer in the mail back in November from Discover. Had been sitting on offer debating wether to apply

After recent post of Discover approvals  decided to give it a try. I was skeptical due to it being a Discover More instead of Motiva

Applied yesterday and got dredded we neen to verify more info . Called in today answered a couple questions and approved 

3000 cl   Pulled TU cr   TU fico 706  2 inq       two  5 year old charge offs   no collections 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Ddiscover More Approved

Congratulations on a nice approval!
Message 2 of 11
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats tmoney! I apped the other day and got approved for the Motiva card.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 11
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Nice CL. By the way which is better/harder to obtain, the Discover More or Discover Motiva? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 4 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. I got approved for the Discover Motiva card today and officially joined the Discover Card Holders Club.
Message 5 of 11
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Congrats to you both on the approvals.  I have had the Discover card for about two years now and one of the unique (and handy), features of the card is the ability to get cash back when you purchase something.  You can get up to $100 per day if you want and it is treated as a purchase, not a cash advance.  I use it every so often when I find myself without cash and an at the grocery store and needing a few buckeroos for something.  The key to success with this is that I ALWAYS PIF before the statement drops and Discover has granted me regular CLI's so that my total CL is now $11,500.

Use your discover wisely.  It's currently one of the best cards out there.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

tmoney

What info did they need to verify?

Message 7 of 11
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!  Discover More is the best card to have. 
Message 8 of 11
tmoney
Regular Contributor

crdtUser

They just verified my date of birth, telephone number and asked me to name a couple of credit card accounts on my 

my credit report 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks tmoney

I will apply tomorrow, maybe i can get the card too...

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.