Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deals Just For You.....

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Deals Just For You.....

I just noticed Citi added a NEW tab under "benefits and Services" entitled Deals Just For You, but there are not any deals listed Smiley Indifferent. Did any1 notice this feature? and are there any deals showing for you?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Re: Deals Just For You.....

I don't see it for my TYP card Smiley Sad

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 2 of 9
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@CREDITSURFER wrote:

I don't see it for my TYP card Smiley Sad

Same here.  I didn't see it on both my AAdvantage & my Diamond Preferred cards.

Message 3 of 9
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

I just checked my Dividend card and I see the section you're referring to under the Benefits & Services tab. My guess is they added this section today when they upgraded the site early this morning. Here's a link to a screenshot of it.

Message 4 of 9
PyRo189
Valued Member

What are Deals Just for You?

Deals Just for You are merchant offers that reward you with savings when you use your Citi® card at places you normally shop or which may be relevant to you. You'll receive emails alerting you to these savings offers as they become available. You can also view them on Citi.com.

Simply sign on to Account Online for the Citi credit card you want to use to shop, select Deals Just for you from the Benefits and Services menu then use that card to take advantage of the savings.

You can also use Citi's mobile app to view Deals Just for You and access them from the Citi credit card activity page.

Please note:

• You must use your Citi credit card associated with the offer to receive the savings.
  • These offers are non-transferable.
  • Citi Cards does not provide the goods and services associated with these offers directly and is not responsible for the goods, services, claims or representations related to them.

Message 5 of 9
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@PyRo189, where did u find such info? which by the way was informative!

If these deals pan out to be any good, I may have to take my card out the SD!

Message 6 of 9
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@PyRo189 wrote:

What are Deals Just for You?

Deals Just for You are merchant offers that reward you with savings when you use your Citi® card at places you normally shop or which may be relevant to you. You'll receive emails alerting you to these savings offers as they become available. You can also view them on Citi.com.

Simply sign on to Account Online for the Citi credit card you want to use to shop, select Deals Just for you from the Benefits and Services menu then use that card to take advantage of the savings.

You can also use Citi's mobile app to view Deals Just for You and access them from the Citi credit card activity page.

Please note:

• You must use your Citi credit card associated with the offer to receive the savings.
  • These offers are non-transferable.
  • Citi Cards does not provide the goods and services associated with these offers directly and is not responsible for the goods, services, claims or representations related to them.

Sounds like Discover's "Extras" section they just added. This should be interesting. I can't wait to see what offers Citi ends up adding.

Message 7 of 9
L-TWT
Established Contributor

I haven't ck'd my citi dividend acct in awhile, so today when I go online, i see Citi renamed their new service from "Deals Just For You" to "Citi Smart Savings"

Save When You Use Your Citi® CardJust use the card account shown above to make a qualifying purchase from the merchant(s) below and we will automatically credit your Citi® card account the amount shown. Keep checking in here to see your latest deals! Learn More

Your Featured Deals

Merchant logo
David's Cookies Online

$5 back on $50 purchase: Online Only

Starts:12/19/2013
Expires: 01/01/2014

Show Offer Details

Sort by:                     Select One                    

Merchant Name                      Offer Start Date                      Offer End Date                      Display:           All          Dining & Entertainment                     Grocery & Gas                                        

Merchant logo
Teavana Online

$15 back on $150 purchase: Online Only

Starts:12/19/2013 Expires: 01/01/2014

Show Offer Details
Merchant logo
David's Cookies Online

$5 back on $50 purchase: Online Only

Starts:12/19/2013 Expires: 01/01/2014

Show Offer Details

Disclosure
To earn a Qualifying Purchase Credit for an offer, you must meet the terms of that offer in a single transaction. Limit, one Qualifying Purchase Credit per offer. The credit will be posted to your Citi credit card account within 7 business days of making the qualifying purchase and will appear on your statement as a QUALIFYING PURCHASE CREDIT. Should a purchase be returned, Citi may reverse the Qualifying Purchase Credit on your statement.

And on a scale from 0 to 10, I rate these offers -10!

Message 8 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

On all 4 of my Citi cards I get:

Currently there are no offers available for your Citi XXX  Card ending in XXXX through the Limited Time Offers page. But we're adding offers all the time so check back soon and often!

So even your -10 offers are a little better than mine!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.