cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Discover.... Why won't you update .....

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Dear Discover.... Why won't you update .....

@frogfan12 wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

I had the same issue with CapOne.  Whenever I have a 0 balance, they just don't report anything except for "ND."

ND?

I belive ND means no data

Message 11 of 14
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@searchingfor67 wrote:

I'm having the same issue with not only discover, but also with Chase and Amex...I will check again after all my statements close and call if no change.

+1  I think I will be on the phone by the 28th if there is no update.  If they won't do an off-cycle update, then I'll file the dispute through EX

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 14
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 13 of 14
mwm1212
Established Member

Had same problem with Discover. Did not update my balance or CLI for over three months. Had to call CSR and she suggested an off-cycle report and processed the request. Seemed to do the trick as everything was updated within a week of making that phone call.

Discover More -- $7,000 l Chase Sapphire Preferred -- $8,500

FICO (EQ) -- 767
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.