cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear TD Bank, **bleep**. (Target Visa CLD)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dear TD Bank, **bleep**. (Target Visa CLD)

@mauve wrote:

I've had mine since 2003. Well, it was born as a regular redcard and graduated to a Visa - $200 to $1000 when that happened.

$5500?????? I've never heard of a Target Visa going that high.

Oh yes, in fact a friend of mine got approved for $10K when these things were being handed out like candy (late 2000/early 2001) - albeit for higher CLs and good APRs, credit profiles had to be decent.  My friend's Target Visa eventually got DCL'd in 2008 (I think) to $4K and I believe his current CL is around $4,800... but hasn't moved much in the last 4 years... the again he doesn't use as much.

My Target Visa has had a decent APR (currently 14.74%), and much like the AmEx ZYNC (aka Unicorn); since it is no longer issued, it's one of my older CCs.  It was the original silver design with the EMV chip which was reissued a while back into the current red design.

Message 11 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Dear TD Bank, **bleep**. (Target Visa CLD)

Aha!

Proof that the Target Card still blows!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.