cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Vias/Mastercard has to report...

tag
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Debit Vias/Mastercard has to report...

Who believes a car salesman???

Message 11 of 19
john398
Senior Contributor

Maybe we should educate him LOL...send him to this site

Message 12 of 19
FrugalRican
Blogger

@annielorie wrote:

Feed this pitch no job 0 down 277 a month hyundai sonata HAHAHA but seriously he tried to sell me that because it has a vias logo if persued they have to report I said I didnt think he was right he was full of nmdj anyway

He still sold you the car.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 13 of 19
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Frugal Yes I got the car on leasing the hardest thing to do with 9 month history no job and only the 300 $ First Premie TO everyone I have been on this site as well as others if there is an article about credit in any shape or form chances are good Ive read it.  I know it was bull but thought that possibly there was some sort of loophole we all wer not aware of.  I am in the process of apping for cards before the lease hits CR. so just applied at Chase for Freedom( have four year history with bank) on my way to Lowes then Jcpenny then discover and possibly walmart or sears. Any input is appreciated>>Smiley Tonguemy scores were n736 TU 738 EQ and 741EX when they pulled for car loan

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 14 of 19
john398
Senior Contributor

@annielorie wrote:

Frugal Yes I got the car on leasing the hardest thing to do with 9 month history no job and only the 300 $ First Premie TO everyone I have been on this site as well as others if there is an article about credit in any shape or form chances are good Ive read it.  I know it was bull but thought that possibly there was some sort of loophole we all wer not aware of.  I am in the process of apping for cards before the lease hits CR. so just applied at Chase for Freedom( have four year history with bank) on my way to Lowes then Jcpenny then discover and possibly walmart or sears. Any input is appreciated>>Smiley Tonguemy scores were n736 TU 738 EQ and 741EX when they pulled for car loan

Just curious, you say you have no job, are ytou retired or indepedently wealthy, hope you have atlease some income coming in if your going to apply

Message 15 of 19
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Im not independently wealthy. Already have the car!!! Just dont show much income, because I havent been working in 3 years.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 16 of 19
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

I wish my debit card reports. Then my savings account, which is attached to my debit card, can report with 27 years of history!! But yea, what the sales person is full of it.
AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 17 of 19
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

LOL...used car salesman will say the darnest things.

That said, lots of people say dealership financing is the biggest rip off ever. It's better to get your own financing in place before even showing up.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 18 of 19
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

LOL...used car salesman will say the darnest things.

That said, lots of people say dealership financing is the biggest rip off ever. It's better to get your own financing in place before even showing up.

SO VERY VERY TRUE!

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.