@-NewGuy- wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Howdy 

Hey GA, you're almost there aren't you?

Message 801 of 1,375
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: December 2014 - Garden Thread

Good morning everyone!!!!  Hope you are all gardening strong!

I need a dancing icon.  I feel like dancing!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 802 of 1,375
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Howdy 

Just spoke with LO and should be clear today! Closing on Friday!!!!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 803 of 1,375
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Howdy 

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *glitter and confetti*

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 804 of 1,375
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Howdy 

Sooooo close!!! 

Message 805 of 1,375
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Hello Everyone,

No, your eyes do not deceive you, I am back to seedling because I grabbed the US Airways card w/50K pts back on 12/05.  I said when I hit 6 mos. that I was just waiting for a good offer.  That one suited my wants, and I have a good relationship with Barclay, so I went for it, after a 10+mos app break.  Probably kills my chances for an auto CLI on Arrival+ in January, but I can live with $10.2K on that card.Smiley Wink

If I don't make it signing in, I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

happy-holidays-53.gif

Message 806 of 1,375
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Hello Everyone,

No, your eyes do not deceive you, I am back to seedling because I grabbed the US Airways card w/50K pts back on 12/05.  I said when I hit 6 mos. that I was just waiting for a good offer.  That one suited my wants, and I have a good relationship with Barclay, so I went for it, after a 10+mos app break.  Probably kills my chances for an auto CLI on Arrival+ in January, but I can live with $10.2K on that card.Smiley Wink

If I don't make it signing in, I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

happy-holidays-53.gif

Hey Focused,

Congrats on your new addition! I think you did great. You waited for a period of time to better your chances of getting what you want...a great deal. That is a pretty good one too. They'll probably offer to upgrade you to the new card also.

Message 807 of 1,375
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello Everyone,

happy-holidays-53.gif

Hey Focused,

Congrats on your new addition! I think you did great. You waited for a period of time to better your chances of getting what you want...a great deal. That is a pretty good one too. They'll probably offer to upgrade you to the new card also.

Thanks, NewGuy!  

I'm pretty well set for the moment.  My wish now is that Accor or Langham would offer their own CCs.  I stay at the Sofitel when I go to Philly and I'm planning a spring trip to Langham Chicago (pretty pricey).  Not really counting on either joining the credit world, but one can dream.Smiley Wink

Message 808 of 1,375
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Hello Everyone,

happy-holidays-53.gif

Hey Focused,

Thanks, NewGuy!  

I'm pretty well set for the moment.  My wish now is that Accor or Langham would offer their own CCs.  I stay at the Sofitel when I go to Philly and I'm planning a spring trip to Langham Chicago (pretty pricey).  Not really counting on either joining the credit world, but one can dream.Smiley Wink

If i didn't have any family in philly, i was tempted to try the park hyatt there with some UR points haha. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 809 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finished my fourth exam and grabbed a shiny new spade to boot! Only one more to go!

Message 810 of 1,375
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.