Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 2014 - Garden Thread

tag
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: December 2014 - Garden Thread

Checking in for December. 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 81 of 1,375
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 82 of 1,375
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

I left home at 7am yesterday, and didn't get home til 930pm.  I'm tired.

Gonna be a loooooong week.

Still garden strong, still waiting for January to get here.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 83 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After 32 long months in the Garden, I departed early this morning. I have collected quite possibly my last card – American Express Platinum. It was SUCH a rush when I saw the approval page that I had to take a picture and send it to people lol. It felt so amazing that I thought about which card I was going to app next, but soon realized that I would not need another card. So I am back in the Garden until I buy a house sometime in the next five or more years lol. Now I have to take up a seedling icon, and I was saddened by the fact that I had to relinquish my Diamond Spade. It was worth it! I cannot wait to try out some of the benefits of the card in just two short weeks!!

P.S. Am I suppose to see my FICO score and bureau in the letter when I receive my card in the mail?

Congrats, that's quite the streak! I hope you're as happy with your AMEX as everybody else seems to be!

Message 84 of 1,375
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Just got approved for a nfcu card and now I am in the garden for a long time .. Might actually close a few cards like discover and possibly Amex blue since I have an everyday
CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 85 of 1,375
uswala
Senior Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:
Just got approved for a nfcu card and now I am in the garden for a long time .. Might actually close a few cards like discover and possibly Amex blue since I have an everyday

Congrats on the approval!

Welcome to garden!

Message 86 of 1,375
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Greetings Fellow GC Members!!!

Happy December! I'm checking in for the month, the 26th will make 5 months here in the Garden.  I'm proof that gardening does work and it also keeps you out of trouble, LOL!!! My total available credit is $30,150 & my current utilization is at 13%.  I will be paying off all balances prior to the new year!!! There are absolutely NO cards that I want or need at this point, I have more than enough. Stay FOCUSED!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 87 of 1,375
Anonymous
Not applicable

Officially in the garden as of 12/01/14 and will remain until 06/01/14! Such and exciting time, looking foward to progress. 

Message 88 of 1,375
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Good Morning Cold,

It's great to see that you're still hanging in there! I like the company, LOL!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 89 of 1,375
Ryruzn

I shall make the best of this Garden just went on a app spree about a week ago and all though I was approved for most of them I want to keep well grounded. Starting my gardening as of now!!!
Message 90 of 1,375
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.