Did you mean: 

Decided to app for the Bank of america rewards Visa app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Decided to app for the Bank of america rewards Visa app

@RyVision wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I also applied for the card and was approved for a limit of 800 dollars. I am a student and I had a credit score of 720+, based on BCP decline. I have had about 2 years of credit history and hopefully I will be using the card responsibly Smiley Very Happy

This is NOT directed at GBPas12, this is merely a comment on the miss-use of the word "hopefully",  using your card responsibly has absolutely nothing to do with hope. One can only hope they don't have a glitch in life such as (listed above earlier) an illness, an injury, a job loss, an unexpected crises etc that causes them to to run into credit problems. ALL of those are understandable (no one is immune to the whims of fate).  There are a lot of people out there that took care of their credit and responsibilities like a fine gem, only to have it destroyed by something beyond their control (sometimes youth does that but time heals lol).

Congrats GBPac12 on the card with 2 YEARS of good credit history (I don't think you have to hope you'll use it responsibly, I think you just will) Smiley Happy

LOL... Ahh shucks Smiley LOL.

In all honesty, I was implying that I be able to actually maintain my "clean" credit report for the years to come. My biggest grip in school was always grammar Smiley Embarassed.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.