Did you mean: 

Decided to close Bloomingdale's- New Year's reduction

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Decided to close Bloomingdale's

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Good for you! Nice way to start the new year...I am so considering closing my "store" cards BUT the only ones I have are co-branded, thinking of getting rid of Nordstroms - I never use it but it is a VISA so I hesitate.....Definitely getting rid of my AA gold card it is useless now with all my other AA cards.....US bank Cash + is on the block, I get NOWHERE with that bank on getting new cards from them so oust that one and one less "bank" to deal with....also the "cash" back is only in the form of a debit card since I have no savings with them, would rather have the option of cash, like I get from other cards.

IIRC, Nordstrom Visa has no FTF, so that is one possible purpose for that card (unless FTF isn't an issue or you have other cards that could fill that role).

Good catch with that card Sunrise but I do have others in the arsenal that have no FTF so maybe there is no reason to keep it - thanks!!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.