Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decided to close my Neiman Marcus card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Decided to close my Neiman Marcus card

@darwin_wins wrote:

I always call this store Needless Markup store.

@Anonymous @ Darwin! While prices can be high at NM, I've gotten some nice and high quality items on sale at very low prices. Need to wait for the sales to get some very good deals. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Humu, good to see you back, lol! Nice going on closing something that doesnt work for you. Big cl but you have plenty to cover that , Smiley Wink, Your Boa approvals must help lesson the " sting" of closing this one haha. Best wishes on continued success on your credit journeySmiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey Humu, good to see you back, lol! Nice going on closing something that doesnt work for you. Big cl but you have plenty to cover that , Smiley Wink, Your Boa approvals must help lesson the " sting" of closing this one haha. Best wishes on continued success on your credit journeySmiley Happy

Thank you, AverageJoes! Loving the BoA Alaska card, and I wish you much success as well! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I have to admire everybody that can separate from the cards.... I am terrible at that and do not have a single closed account on my file ....lol... now I will have to separate from my daily driver as replacement is on the way Smiley Happy  but still cannot do it and will PC to another card instead of closing.. Smiley Happy ...  One day I will have to take action as well as I also have cards that are candidates for the chopping block. Smiley Embarassed

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lg8302ch wrote:

I have to admire everybody that can separate from the cards.... I am terrible at that and do not have a single closed account on my file ....lol... now I will have to separate from my daily driver as replacement is on the way Smiley Happy  but still cannot do it and will PC to another card instead of closing.. Smiley Happy ...  One day I will have to take action as well as I also have cards that are candidates for the chopping block. Smiley Embarassed

Thanks, ig83!

I agree that it's not always easy to separate from your cards, especially when you rely or heavily use certain ones over the years. We fellow myficoers definitely understand more than most how easy it is to become attached to a card. Best of luck with yours! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, ig83!

I agree that it's not always easy to separate from your cards, especially when you rely or heavily use certain ones over the years. We fellow myficoers definitely understand more than most how easy it is to become attached to a card. Best of luck with yours! Smiley Happy

Thanks humuhumunukunukuapuaa.... I will get over it  when I do it next year  for the first time Smiley Happy  

Message 16 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol!, on a different level, but i recently closed my FINGERHUT card, the CSR of rebuilding lolSmiley Wink, and wouldnt you know it, now they have free Fico 8 Equifax score Smiley Sad , Smiley Happy.... Dont close a one Ig8302ch, dont close a one Smiley Wink......... JK....Smiley Happy....OR AM I ??? WAH HA HASmiley Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.