Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciding whether to keep Amex Green

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Deciding whether to keep Amex Green

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to confirm with you guys, you can't PC from a charge product to a credit product right?

That is correct -- you cannot PC from a charge card to a revolver.

Message 11 of 13
xboxrunner
Regular Contributor

Thanks for all the advice. After looking into it, I think I'll give them a ring when the time comes and see if they can lower the AF. In the future I might want a gold or maybe platnium card, downgrading to the zync wont give me that option. Looks like Ill probably keep it open to help with AAoA as well. Thanks gain for the advice, Love the forums!

Transunion - 820 (9/8/21)
Equifax Fico 8 - 832 (9/8/21)
Vantagescore - 821 (3/20/21)
Message 12 of 13
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

@xboxrunner wrote:

Thanks for all the advice. After looking into it, I think I'll give them a ring when the time comes and see if they can lower the AF. In the future I might want a gold or maybe platnium card, downgrading to the zync wont give me that option. Looks like Ill probably keep it open to help with AAoA as well. Thanks gain for the advice, Love the forums!

I've never heard of Amex lowering its AF. I really don't think it's possible.

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.