Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decisions!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Decisions!

So I really kicking myself in the rear. I was able to get the offer of 75k MR after 1,000 spend on the AMEX PRG. I tried today to pull up the link and all it shows me is 50k MR after 1,000 spend. Does anyone know if its still possible to get? I also was looking into the Chase Marriott, I know it's not the 70k offer any more but do you think they would honor it.

I'm really trying to educate myself as well as book our first trip to Disney World. I've never traveled so it's something really new. Although the Arrival + is technically a cash back card, it's still going to produce a decent amount back. I've had the card less than a month and already met spend and currently have 520 dollars waiting to spent. Thankfully my family was able to assist on meeting the bonus. My father has 460 in travel credit sitting on his Venture card that he's going to let me use.  Sorry in advance for an errors I'm on mobile. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Decisions!

Wow, 75k for 1k spend on prg would be amazing the best I've heard recently is 50k but I'll be watching to see what the replies say cause if there's a 75k offer out there I'm on it...as far as the 70k Marriott off I'm like 99% sure you should be fine, chase is super cool about matching promos but Amex not so much so make sure you actually find that 75k link if it exists
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.