cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined AMEX delta but pulled last months report strange!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Declined AMEX delta but pulled last months report strange!!!!!

Hi, 

Applied for amex delta card and was instantly declined. When i checked the reasons for decline it says high utilisation factor and fico score of 656. Interesting is that it says your FICO score as of july 11 , instead of todays date. I did have like 40% utilisation last month and I paid off all my debt and my current report from experian says I am at 1% utilisation.

Can somebody explain me why they would pull a report from last month rather than current?

AAAO 2 yr 1 month

total account 8

utilisation 1%

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Declined AMEX delta but pulled last months report strange!!!!!

you can try calling them for recon... most likely they are going to want you to purchase the Full Experian credit report and fax it to them to see that it's different then what they pulled.

Sometimes I really question Amex' little computer system that pulls and compiles these reports the way they like them.

Message 2 of 3
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Re: Declined AMEX delta but pulled last months report strange!!!!!

@Creditaddict wrote:

you can try calling them for recon... most likely they are going to want you to purchase the Full Experian credit report and fax it to them to see that it's different then what they pulled.

Sometimes I really question Amex' little computer system that pulls and compiles these reports the way they like them.

If you do, prepare to WAIT, they are in no hurry to do recons LOL, Im still in the middle of one from the 3rd.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.