cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

Niiice!! Awesome start CL, congrats.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 51 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@migliogiorni wrote:

Niiice!! Awesome start CL, congrats.

Maybe $5k is the minimum CL for that card?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 52 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
LOL we all know how Cap1's exec office barely works hahaa. Im sure the next time I apply for a Citi card, I'll get approved since Im not gonna app for a while and get my util <10% (currently at 12%). hmm but who knows. I might have to hit up dustink for some advice ;-) lol

Did you get my magic phone number? Smiley Happy

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 53 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Lol.....when i.m thinking crap 1 and citi it.s just like bIcycle and ferrari Smiley Very Happy imagine how many crap1 cards u need to reach 40k hahahaha
Message 54 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
Lol.....when i.m thinking crap 1 and citi it.s just like bIcycle and ferrari Smiley Very Happy imagine how many crap1 cards u need to reach 40k hahahaha

Welcome to the forum.

To me they both have pretty bad service on the front line, but the higher ups in both companies seem helpful. It would be nice if the number on the back of the card could get you to a person who can help with anything needed. US Bank is great in that regard. I have never had to look up a phone number for them. I can just call the normal number and speak to underwriting for credit question or customer service for other things like reward info.

Message 55 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Btw i got approved after recon last night over the phone for simplicity card 5000cl!!! Citi simply the best Smiley Happy)
Message 56 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
Btw i got approved after recon last night over the phone for simplicity card 5000cl!!! Citi simply the best Smiley Happy)

Congrats on the approval.

I must say they are far from the best, but at least they are willing to recon. It will help with their image on this forum.

Message 57 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Tnx Smiley Happy As far i know there is a direct number for crs which is helping only the simplicity costum.. So i,m guessing will be ok Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

When i said best i meant good with cl Smiley Happy discover been very helpful 4 me
Message 59 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I must say the credit limit they gave me was pretty fair as well.

Went from an understandable denial* to a $5,000 limit on recon.

*Way too many INQs and very short history

Message 60 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.