cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

tag
Twister24
New Contributor

Re: Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

I,m thinking asking to bump me with another 3k upon card arrival for bt!!!Should i do it or wait 6mo ? Thx
Message 61 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
I,m thinking asking to bump me with another 3k upon card arrival for bt!!!Should i do it or wait 6mo ? Thx

I think you will need to wait 6 months.

Transfer over whatever amount you can get paid off in 6 months. Then after it is paid off request an increase.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 62 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Yeahhh Smiley Very Happy very same story here lol
Message 63 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Ok. Thank you i,ll wait don,t wanna push it To much Smiley Wink
Message 64 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
Ok. Thank you i,ll wait don,t wanna push it To much Smiley Wink

Do you have a balance of over $5,000 to transfer?

What are your other cards, when did you open them, what are there limits and balances?

In my case, I had double digit INQs and a credit history about a year long....haha

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 65 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Lol....i,m coming soon to the double digit numbSmiley Very Happy ok at the time when i app had 7 inq but in two months period . But Three of those inq was from citi . Couse on a recon call they pull my file again Regardless i fax them a copy of my cr. i have 3 trade lines AU on chase business ink card opened 5yrs 35000cl . One discover more card opened aug 2012 1500cl and amex prg just opened a month ago no pre limit . Actually i dont need credit cards only reason i do this is couse i wanna ref my car with citi . Now my car loan is under my dad company name with citi . But in order take the low % on a 120k car i need some relationship with citi Smiley Very Happy
Message 66 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
Lol....i,m coming soon to the double digit numbSmiley Very Happy ok at the time when i app had 7 inq but in two months period . But Three of those inq was from citi . Couse on a recon call they pull my file again Regardless i fax them a copy of my cr. i have 3 trade lines AU on chase business ink card opened 5yrs 35000cl . One discover more card opened aug 2012 1500cl and amex prg just opened a month ago no pre limit . Actually i dont need credit cards only reason i do this is couse i wanna ref my car with citi . Now my car loan is under my dad company name with citi . But in order take the low % on a 120k car i need some relationship with citi Smiley Very Happy

HUH??? Is that a typo?

Message 67 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Ooo and btw i dont Keep balance pay everything like charge card i think i got bal of 8$ on my Discover card Smiley Happy my uti is 4%
Message 68 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

This is what i drive since long time Smiley Happy i.m in a bmw racing club windy city
Message 69 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
This is what i drive since long time Smiley Happy i.m in a bmw racing club windy city

Seems like a lot of money to put into a depreciating asset.

Message 70 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.