cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

@kpresod wrote:

Yep just tried again actually, and was denied by the 2nd representative. I was told that I need to fax/email them my updated report. Which makes no sense since I recently submitted the application two days ago. All Balances paid, Transunion fako 703, Ex fako (642), EQ (625) fico. 

What account where you applying for?

The score they put on my letter was 733, and that is what I was able to recon with.

I actually do not have an easy way to get the number again, but if you do a google search you can find it. The regular executive office can transfer you to the executive office for the credit card department.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 81 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
I guess barclays totally exclude AU,s from scoring Smiley Sad

AUs are not supposed to be included. Only joint account holders are supposed to be included. That is because AUs are not liable for the account thus it shouldn't have any impact on their credit score.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 82 of 90
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
I app for the apple one . Instant Decline then i caled em for recon 1st rep told me "no credit ....i said whattttt think twice i have pefect cr " Then he said yeppp Just try in two months and the second time i caled wth the same Rep " i told u call me in 2 months " hahaha damnnn it

Wow thats crazy you got the same rep twice. Id suggest calling them again at a different time. Like if you called this morning, try the evening time or vise versa. there have been people that recon'd up to 5 times and finally got that 1 rep who approved it. Barclays is great with recons and their apple card is the easiest one to obtain. Def give it another go!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 83 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Yeahh Smiley Happy i,ve been seeing here they are good with recons . That,s why i called 2nd time hahaha but i wasn,t expecting the Same cr . May be it,s good think cuse my prg card and now simplicity cards not yet reported , so i,m thinking it will appear too many acc at once . I dont wanna be pulled over by someoneSmiley Very Happy Beside that i Feel like cast away haha i,m not app in two months ok may be in three lol. Thank,s for the Advice Smiley Happy
Message 84 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

Dustink u r right it,s not supposed to but some do .at the time When i app i had only 1month discover reported beside the chase business wich isn,t counting in their scoring Smiley Happy
Message 85 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I'm jealous, nobody would ever add me to their cards as an authorized user that gets credit reporting benefits.

Message 86 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

If u look at another way . It,s good thing couse some people use this advantage, latter they suffer Smiley Happy now u know how to build your credit Smiley Wink
Message 87 of 90
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Twister24 wrote:
If u look at another way . It,s good thing couse some people use this advantage, latter they suffer Smiley Happy now u know how to build your credit Smiley Wink

That's true. I did it on my own without a cosigner. Then by the end of the month of my 21st bday I had over $25k in available credit.

Message 88 of 90
kpresod
Regular Contributor

ok thanks, and I applied the chip citi forward credit card. 

Message 89 of 90
Twister24
New Contributor

WTH ???? Card not recived yettt....and citi already reporting ....huh
Message 90 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.