New Contributor
Twister24

Re: Declined By Citi UPDATE SUCCESSFUL RECON!!!!

I,m thinking asking to bump me with another 3k upon card arrival for bt!!!Should i do it or wait 6mo ? Thx
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Twister24 wrote:
I,m thinking asking to bump me with another 3k upon card arrival for bt!!!Should i do it or wait 6mo ? Thx

I think you will need to wait 6 months.

Transfer over whatever amount you can get paid off in 6 months. Then after it is paid off request an increase.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
New Contributor
Twister24

Yeahhh :smileyvery-happy: very same story here lol
New Contributor
Twister24

Ok. Thank you i,ll wait don,t wanna push it To much :smileywink:
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Twister24 wrote:
Ok. Thank you i,ll wait don,t wanna push it To much :smileywink:

Do you have a balance of over $5,000 to transfer?

What are your other cards, when did you open them, what are there limits and balances?

In my case, I had double digit INQs and a credit history about a year long....haha

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
New Contributor
Twister24

Lol....i,m coming soon to the double digit numb:smileyvery-happy: ok at the time when i app had 7 inq but in two months period . But Three of those inq was from citi . Couse on a recon call they pull my file again Regardless i fax them a copy of my cr. i have 3 trade lines AU on chase business ink card opened 5yrs 35000cl . One discover more card opened aug 2012 1500cl and amex prg just opened a month ago no pre limit . Actually i dont need credit cards only reason i do this is couse i wanna ref my car with citi . Now my car loan is under my dad company name with citi . But in order take the low % on a 120k car i need some relationship with citi :smileyvery-happy:
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Twister24 wrote:
Lol....i,m coming soon to the double digit numb:smileyvery-happy: ok at the time when i app had 7 inq but in two months period . But Three of those inq was from citi . Couse on a recon call they pull my file again Regardless i fax them a copy of my cr. i have 3 trade lines AU on chase business ink card opened 5yrs 35000cl . One discover more card opened aug 2012 1500cl and amex prg just opened a month ago no pre limit . Actually i dont need credit cards only reason i do this is couse i wanna ref my car with citi . Now my car loan is under my dad company name with citi . But in order take the low % on a 120k car i need some relationship with citi :smileyvery-happy:

HUH??? Is that a typo?

New Contributor
Twister24

Ooo and btw i dont Keep balance pay everything like charge card i think i got bal of 8$ on my Discover card :smileyhappy: my uti is 4%
New Contributor
Twister24

This is what i drive since long time :smileyhappy: i.m in a bmw racing club windy city
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Twister24 wrote:
This is what i drive since long time :smileyhappy: i.m in a bmw racing club windy city

Seems like a lot of money to put into a depreciating asset.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}