cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined CLI from Dillard's CC...SHOCKED!

tag
vegasgurl2001
Established Member

Declined CLI from Dillard's CC...SHOCKED!

So I called the automated system yest. To see about a CLI on my Dillard's CC which currently has a $350 limit....my other GE cards all have had increases and range from $900 - $2000 with very low balances most with 0 balance, because I pay it off in full if I use one of them the following month. I have had the card for 7months now and am very surprised they didn't give me an increase! I only asked for my CL to increase by $250 since all my other ones were at least 300 or more.....anyone else have problem with Dillard's card?

Starting Score: 6??
Current Score: Walmart TU 640-7/12, Experian 717-3/12
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Declined CLI from Dillard's CC...SHOCKED!

Sorry to hear.......

You would have to wait for the letter and call them about it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Declined CLI from Dillard's CC...SHOCKED!

GE can be weird sometimes. Your letter will Tell you why they denied the increase. I would just request another CLI when the time comes. My Dillard's was one of my fastest growing GE limits, and went from a $700 limit at opening (4/2011) to $7.5k (6/2012). I only use it for maybe one $50-80 purchase every 3 months or so, then PIF.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.