Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined by CCCU....

tag
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: Declined by CCCU....

I am so disguting with WAMU for putting me on ChexSystem. I been denied an account with CCCU because of it.

RIDICULES...............
Message 31 of 107
iignatii
Valued Member

exp score 647
Message 32 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I, too, was declined after a 2.5 week wait. My EX FICO was 689 when I applied. BK in May 2001.

Message Edited by Doodah on 08-09-2007 04:58 PM
Message 33 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was denied by CCCU a couple of weeks ago. A week later I applied for membership with Penfed and was accepted and approved for an 8,000 CL credit card and a 5,000 personal line of credit within 3 days. But CCCU pulls EX and that is my worst report. Penfed pulls EQ only and that is my highest score and with no baddies. If you want to join a credit union just check around and you could be approved somewhere else.
Message 34 of 107
Cory
Established Contributor

onmyway3161 wrote:
I was denied by CCCU a couple of weeks ago. A week later I applied for membership with Penfed and was accepted and approved for an 8,000 CL credit card and a 5,000 personal line of credit within 3 days. But CCCU pulls EX and that is my worst report. Penfed pulls EQ only and that is my highest score and with no baddies. If you want to join a credit union just check around and you could be approved somewhere else.

Does this credit union offer membership to out-of-state residents?

What state do you reside in?

If they do, give me the website please...........

Cory
Message 35 of 107
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Seems uncharacteristic for CCCU - what do you think caused the decline?  Thought they were BK friendly and liked EX over 600?  I'm watching this one to apply in the near future.

Message 36 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

I am noticing more folks being declined for CCCU.  Has anything changed?  I currently have a 635 EX score and a very low Debt to Income ratio.  I recently Emailed CCCU and they responded by asking me for proof of income and a completed paper application.  I sent that info on Wednesday, but I havent heard anything since.  Is that a bad sign?

M
Message 37 of 107
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Nope in fact that is a good sign. They need that info to finalize your approval.
Message 38 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think CCCU is tighting its guidelines. 665 exp  1000 cc.
Message 39 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

LatinMami,

what email address did you use to contact them?

Hoc
Message 40 of 107
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.