Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined by CCCU....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Declined by CCCU....

Applied 7/30 and Emailed on 8/10 and no email back or phone call.

Hoc
Message 81 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like we flooded them with apps and inquiries, 8/3 and still waiting no rush though...
Message 82 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I responded to their counter offer last week, but I havent heard anything since.
Message 83 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a call today from CCCU and They needed a physical address as a rural box is no good...
Looks like they are chugging along and she said she was sending over to the Accts Mngr..Smiley Happy
Message 84 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cory wrote:

@chartley3 wrote:
Just got a letter saying they couldnt open my account due to chexsystems. I know any old account issues have been paid so I called them back. I was told to get a copy of my chexsystems report and if any item showing as unpaid has been paid to have the financial institution have the item removed and once that is completed they will repull checksystems and more then likely approve my request. So now to wait on the checksystems report.

Let me know what happens after you resolve this matter. I would like to know too, as I'm also reported.
Cory

so far, i got the chex system reports, but as it turns out, there is one bank account that i do owe money on, but i'll get it taken care of in a bit, only $200 from about 4 years ago at BOA, but i do find it odd that i was approved for two bank accounts after BOA...eh oh wells, i'll keep everyone posted

once thats taken cared of, i'll reapply at cccu and penfed, just because i guess ^_^
Message 85 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email today and they asked me how long I have been employed. So I hope that is a good sign. I have been with my current company for 3 years as of Novemeber. I hope that is long enough.

Hoc
Message 86 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

hoc,

did the email go directly to your inbox or was it delivered to the junk mail box ?  I hope to hear from them sooooooon. 
Message 87 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

It went in to my inbox, I changed my settings and had all mail go to my inbox and not the spam folder.

Hoc
Message 88 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine went to my junk mail file, that why i missed the 1st couter offer and that has delayed me getting my card.
Message 89 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I might call them today. 
Message 90 of 107
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.