cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined for Quicksilver what to do?

tag
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

Re: Declined for Quicksilver what to do?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Legions36 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

call them up and have the app recon... can't imagine they wouldn't approve!

I just tried to call a # but i couldn't get through to a recon person. They can't even tell me why they denied me. Does anyone have a # i can call? All i get from them is wait for the letter 7-10 as to why u were denied.

[Mod Cut]

you won't be able to speak to someone for recon, but this is exec department that can submit for a manual review to recon.

Thanks they said they would get back to me in 3-5 business days from exec office. 

I just dont get how they would even deny me today I was approved for Amex and I just got an offer in mail for Disocver IT invite and I was approved as well. Given all my history I'm beyond confused, aren't all these other cards I have better than Cap1 anyway and harder to get? What gives with these people?

EQ-784 TU-777 EXP-772 12/11/15

NFCU(11.5k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(1k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(2k), AmexBCE($800),
New cards 12/12-NFCU-MC(18.5k), Simplicity(9.2k),Slate(7.5k),Amex(3.8k)
Message 11 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital ones automated computer system must have been sick... A human will fix this and approve you I bet!

Message 12 of 16
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

sounds like a glitch, surely they'll get it sorted for you.  It is definitley odd though.

Message 13 of 16
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Capital ones automated computer system must have been sick... A human will fix this and approve you I bet!

So 2 days later I get a message on my voicemail from exec office saying i'm approved for the quicksilver. I'm happy now. I'm also so glad I just checked my voicemail because I just got a prequal offer in the mail from cap1 for a GM mastercard, it does have alot to offer no interest for a year and points towards a car but i have the quicksilver card so no need.

EQ-784 TU-777 EXP-772 12/11/15

NFCU(11.5k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(1k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(2k), AmexBCE($800),
New cards 12/12-NFCU-MC(18.5k), Simplicity(9.2k),Slate(7.5k),Amex(3.8k)
Message 14 of 16
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 15 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.