Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined with HSBC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Declined with HSBC

I tried to apply for an orchard bank card but I was declined because they said I already have my limit of cards with them. I only have 1 HSBC card, I used to have a orchard bank card about a year ago but its closed now. I guess one is the limit you can get with them Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Declined with HSBC

Badcreditguy wrote:
I tried to apply for an orchard bank card but I was declined because they said I already have my limit of cards with them. I only have 1 HSBC card, I used to have a orchard bank card about a year ago but its closed now. I guess one is the limit you can get with them Smiley Sad

i had 3 before i got that message. thankfully now i have none!
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

omg dont even start with that I have 2 inquiries on my CR for that reason. I called orchard bank and talk to the supervisor and then I talk to her supervisor and then I talk to her supervisor and they told me that they cant remove the inquiry and they are not authorize to upgrade my card. I wanted to talk to his supervisor but call got dropped ofcourse i have cingular Smiley Happy. I thought that is enough for them for now.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did that preapproval thing on their website that doesnt do a hard hit, they said I qualified for a card, I applied then denied!!!!!!! I am fuming mad at HSBC!!!!!!!   Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

omg dont even start with that I have 2 inquiries on my CR for that reason. I called orchard bank and talk to the supervisor and then I talk to her supervisor and then I talk to her supervisor and they told me that they cant remove the inquiry and they are not authorize to upgrade my card. I wanted to talk to his supervisor but call got dropped ofcourse i have cingular . I thought that is enough for them for now.

I work in a call center your one of the fun customers =)
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

samething here I got pre approval with soft pull and then I talk to someone with live chat and she told me I can have more than one. I applied and got the same message u got.

Orchard bank is my oldest card otherwise I would have closed it long time ago.

I will close it pretty soon anyway

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I am more serious about inquiries on my CR than TAXES or DEATH Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have 3 different HSBC cards.  HSBC Platinum MC 2% CB, HSBC Best Buy MAster (yuck), and the BB store card.
Message 8 of 16
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

Thats bull as I too have an HSBC, Household, Best buy Hsbc store card and an HSBC auto loan to top it off so a total of 4 accounts with them
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

now im mad since I only have one account they shouldnt have declined me, and I wouldnt have wasted an inquiry Smiley Mad
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.