cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definitely pleased, Citi takes the lead!!!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Definitely pleased, Citi takes the lead!!!

image.jpg

It definitely works!!! So for the heck of it, I bought a new tablet with my Citi card and registered the purchase, u know just to try out the Price Rewind feature. Few days ago I got notified of a lower price and was instructed to upload my purchase receipt online. I'm happy to report I got refunded for the overpayment. For those of you that buy expensive electronic and whatnot, it might be a good financial idea to pay with ur eligible Citi cards. I'm mad excited... this is like free $$$ back in my pocket for something I otherwise paid for and wasnt really worried about cost. It's truly hassle free guys!!!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Definitely pleased, Citi takes the lead!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$ money back in your pocket 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 25
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$$ money back in your pocket 

Hahaha that's right... sayyyy it again!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  That's terrfici!  What Citi cards do this?  I never checked since all they do is want me to do BT tranfers.

Message 4 of 25
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!  That's terrfici!  What Citi cards do this?  I never checked since all they do is want me to do BT tranfers.

Sandi I think most if not all Citi cards have this great feature. For this one purchase I used my Prestige but I know the AA card got it too. Lucky that u get all those BT offers from them, I'm yet to get one but until then hehe... pigs may fly lol.

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This one feature alone really puts Citi on my list of wants. I've been trying to decide which bank to get in with next and Citi was already high up there for me. Wanted have a broad bank backing, and I'm with only 4 lenders now so a fifth makes sense to me. Really wanted AmEx but I'm not sure any of their cards make sense for me after looking for a while. Citi I will look at closer.

Message 6 of 25
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This one feature alone really puts Citi on my list of wants. I've been trying to decide which bank to get in with next and Citi was already high up there for me. Wanted have a broad bank backing, and I'm with only 4 lenders now so a fifth makes sense to me. Really wanted AmEx but I'm not sure any of their cards make sense for me after looking for a while. Citi I will look at closer.

Think no further, u definitely can't go wrong with Citi. It's been nothing but good experience with them this end. Once ur in take good care of them and u will be richly rewarded. Can't say bad bout them honestly so def give them a try u won't be disappointed. As for AMEX although they're one of the best out there, they're that lender u gotta cross all ya Ts when dealing with them but thing is no one got time for that, at least myself. All the best buddy on which ever one u decide to go for

Message 7 of 25
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

So after you make the purchase, you just have to register it? If they find a lower price you will get notified? You don't have to keep searching for a lower price? Sound pretty awesome since I do buy a lot of electronic gadgets. How long does this price protection last?

Message 8 of 25
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Wow nice. Good to see it actually works!
Message 9 of 25
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Does it work for any purchase? As in does it have to be bought at say Best Buy, or will a 3rd party Amazon Marketplace vendor count?

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.