cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definitive Citi Credit Analyst Minimum Years for CLI & New Account Open After BK on CR...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Definitive Citi Credit Analyst Minimum Years for CLI & New Account Open After BK on CR...

So, I got confirmation from two Citi analystys that if you have a Citi account and try and get a CLI with a BK on your CR, you WILL get denied for the CLI unless your BK is at least 7 yrs old or older.

Same thing for a new card...they won't approve you for a new card until your BK hits 7 yrs....

Now I know there are exceptions to every rule and if there are people out there that got a CLI or new card with their BK under 7 yrs, I would like ot know...

Thanks and hope this info helps some people

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Definitive Citi Credit Analyst Minimum Years for CLI & New Account Open After BK on CR...

Moving to Credit Cards forum

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Definitive Citi Credit Analyst Minimum Years for CLI & New Account Open After BK on CR...

They offer nothing with my spending that makes me even want one of their cards

Message 3 of 4
haiti222
Contributor

Only got store cards from them with the bk7 less than 7 years old. Limits were low, but with some potential to raise them with CLI requests.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.