Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dela Amex Skymiles--Update

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Dela Amex Skymiles

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I just met my $500 spend with the past week or so. I got the 30k bonus miles within three days I'd say. My second statement hasn't cut yet, so I think it posts when you meet the spend regardless of statement date. I experienced similar award crediting when I got $100
Back after $1000 spend on BCE!

Smiley Very Happy You're filling me with hope. Stop it.

Message 11 of 28
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha! But it's true! I think you should just call them.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Haha! But it's true! I think you should just call them.

Maybe i should! I'm afraid of disappointment

Message 13 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Myfico has duped me. Why have I been on hold for almost 10 minutes and have yet to speak to a representative.

Prestigious Amex my foot!

Message 14 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Amex rep called you all liars and said the miles come from Delta and she can't manually "push them through." (And yes she said "well your friend lied to you) haha

Message 15 of 28
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I just met my $500 spend with the past week or so. I got the 30k bonus miles within three days I'd say. My second statement hasn't cut yet, so I think it posts when you meet the spend regardless of statement date. I experienced similar award crediting when I got $100
Back after $1000 spend on BCE!

this +1, for bonus miles you don't have to wait for your statement to cut 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 16 of 28
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

LOL! about the all liars part.

Mine posted super fast!

I hope you signed up for the special bonus through Delta as well. You can up to an additional 40K Skymiles.
Message 17 of 28
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I signed up for that special bonus!!!!

Well, who issues the points? Amex or Delta?
Pretty sure Amex issues those miles.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

I signed up for that special bonus!!!!

Well, who issues the points? Amex or Delta?
Pretty sure Amex issues those miles.

They said Delta issues the points Smiley Mad

I did the 30k because the 45k you had to spend 3,000 in three months and I didn't know if I would be able to achieve that because I wanted the bonus miles ASAP. 

Message 19 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:
LOL! about the all liars part.

Mine posted super fast!

I hope you signed up for the special bonus through Delta as well. You can up to an additional 40K Skymiles.

Haha I thought the lying comment was funny although it caught me off guard. She was polite though.

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.