Frequent Contributor

Re: Dela Amex Skymiles

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I just met my $500 spend with the past week or so. I got the 30k bonus miles within three days I'd say. My second statement hasn't cut yet, so I think it posts when you meet the spend regardless of statement date. I experienced similar award crediting when I got $100
Back after $1000 spend on BCE!

:smileyvery-happy: You're filling me with hope. Stop it.

Senior Contributor

Haha! But it's true! I think you should just call them.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor

Haha! But it's true! I think you should just call them.

Maybe i should! I'm afraid of disappointment

Frequent Contributor

Myfico has duped me. Why have I been on hold for almost 10 minutes and have yet to speak to a representative.

Prestigious Amex my foot!

Frequent Contributor

Amex rep called you all liars and said the miles come from Delta and she can't manually "push them through." (And yes she said "well your friend lied to you) haha

Valued Contributor

I just met my $500 spend with the past week or so. I got the 30k bonus miles within three days I'd say. My second statement hasn't cut yet, so I think it posts when you meet the spend regardless of statement date. I experienced similar award crediting when I got $100
Back after $1000 spend on BCE!

this +1, for bonus miles you don't have to wait for your statement to cut 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor

LOL! about the all liars part.

Mine posted super fast!

I hope you signed up for the special bonus through Delta as well. You can up to an additional 40K Skymiles.
Senior Contributor

I signed up for that special bonus!!!!

Well, who issues the points? Amex or Delta?
Pretty sure Amex issues those miles.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor

I signed up for that special bonus!!!!

Well, who issues the points? Amex or Delta?
Pretty sure Amex issues those miles.

They said Delta issues the points :smileymad:

I did the 30k because the 45k you had to spend 3,000 in three months and I didn't know if I would be able to achieve that because I wanted the bonus miles ASAP. 

Frequent Contributor

lhcole77 wrote:
LOL! about the all liars part.

Mine posted super fast!

I hope you signed up for the special bonus through Delta as well. You can up to an additional 40K Skymiles.

Haha I thought the lying comment was funny although it caught me off guard. She was polite though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}