Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dela Amex Skymiles--Update

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Dela Amex Skymiles

Here's the Delta link to get even more miles http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/SkyMilesNewMemberRT/
Message 21 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:
Here's the Delta link to get even more miles http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/SkyMilesNewMemberRT/

Thanks for the link! I wonder if it matters I already had a skymiles account before I opened the Delta Card?

Message 22 of 28
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I would give it a shot and see. Just enter your SkyMiles number and then if it doesn't work it will let you know on the same screen.
Message 23 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

My available miles are no longer available. (there's always been an amount there since I opened the card).  I'm crossing my fingers in hopes this means my miles are being updated/deposited or whatever you want to call it!

Message 24 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Woke up this morning to see all of my bonus miles in my account. For some reason I said "cha ching" out loud. Haha Smiley Very Happy I'm very excited! Now I can complete my trip!

PS I guess it was the rep who "lied".

Message 25 of 28
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay!

Shame, shame, we know her name. That rep done lied! lol

Enjoy your miles.
Message 26 of 28
Open123
Super Contributor

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

Most CSRs are just "misinformed," as we all are from time to time.  Congrats on your miles posting!  

Message 27 of 28
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

Most CSRs are just "misinformed," as we all are from time to time.  Congrats on your miles posting!  

Yes I know she was misinformed. It was my attempt at humor Smiley Happy  

Such strong language from someone who was informed!

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.