cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliver Me from evil (submit button)

tag
lovely222
Regular Contributor

Re: Deliver Me from evil (submit button)

I am loving the camaraderie in this thread! Is it due to Valentine's Day? Heart Smiley Wink

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 21 of 26
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Did someone say moscato?

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 22 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Tough love, LS! Smiley Happy

Besides, I want real grass in the garden.

Who says it's not real??? Sure everyone's got a lil dead/crabgrass hiding in their garden! Smiley Very Happy

I live in Tx and after the droughts from each summer, that is ALL i have is crab grass and some funky stuff growing. So yes, I have plenty of virtual and REAL gardening to do....lol

Message 23 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

I have a exorcism on my hands last night. This included a bottle of wine and look at my credit report which reflected the ridiculous # of inquiries I have. I have been HEALED! ( i hope)

All good things come to those who wait. I will use this remainder of 2012 to pay off debt, garden, and also do my research on what cards I want and understand why. I wish there was a thread that was compiled of simply all the cards and what features they presented, etc. I read some of these posts and some folks have this whole thing down like a science. I am trying to get there but know my limitations....

I am still a grasshopper at this time.

Message 24 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@lovely222 wrote:

I am loving the camaraderie in this thread! Is it due to Valentine's Day? Heart Smiley Wink

I know, right? It feels good!!! Happy Valentine's!

Message 25 of 26
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@frogfan12 wrote:

Did someone say moscato?

yes I did..... yummy!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.