hesanda

Dell Preferred Account

I applied for a new Dell Account after the application was done processing it took me to a Account Summary page

Dell Preferred Account Information

A brief summary of your Dell Preferred Account has been provided below. The information below will be used to pre-populate the Dell Preferred Account information during checkout. Available credit will be applied to your purchase.

Your account summary

Account Number: NEWxxxxxxxxx

Approval Amount: $0.00

Account Balance: $0.00

Available Credit: $0

what does this mean? A pending approval or denied Has anyone else received this ?

Established Contributor
Cageym

Re: Dell Preferred Account

It's probably pending. It doesn't even have an account number yet.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture $10K NFCU Sig Visa $25k Amex Zync NPSL Delta Gold $18k BCE $2k Citi Simplicity $5450 Priority Select Visa 5.9K Amazon Visa 4k CSP 5k
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
hesanda

Re: Dell Preferred Account

That's what I was thinking, it was pending verifying ID, as a result of a FA on my Credit reports. I will have to call back Monday morning to get a answer. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten that, and what their outcomes were.  I have also read different things about how they do their verification process so any info on that would be welcomed

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+