Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell,webBank?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dell,webBank?

hi all

Just wondering if anyone would know since i have a fingerhut account in good standing, would that help me get a dell preferred account which is also backed by WebBank?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Dell,webBank?

What are your current scores?

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all

Just wondering if anyone would know since i have a fingerhut account in good standing, would that help me get a dell preferred account which is also backed by WebBank?

A snapshot of your credit profile will get you better responses.  Just because a fingerhut account is in good standing isn't enough for people on here to give you an answer as there are several reasons taken into consideration when one is approved for an account.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, decided to hold off and wait until my scores are stronger. They are currently in the mid 500's. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info, decided to hold off and wait until my scores are stronger. They are currently in the mid 500's. 

@Anonymous decision @Anonymous.  That would have been a decline for sure.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.