Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Amex not reporting?

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Delta Amex not reporting?

I really feel that Amex may take up to 2 statements to report when you are a current cardholder. It seems when you get your first amex card, it will usually report a couple of days after 1st statement cuts. Once you apply for additional cards it can take a couple of statements. Just my opinion of course.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 11 of 16
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Neither my PRG or Hilton cards have reported yet.

Before these cards, Amex revolvers and charge cards for me didn't take as long to report.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

I got mine on 12/26 and it reported about a week ago.

I got the ED card 12/26 and it is reporting as of last week to TU and EQ but not on EX yet.

Message 13 of 16
taxi818
Super Contributor

The average time is 6-8 weeks. and it will report. forever after that. no need to rush it. only super fast reporters are barclays and synch. everyone else is the same including amex.

Message 14 of 16
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello!

I got my Delta Amex on Janurary 1st with a $2k SL. 

I did the 3XCLI on January 20th. 

My statement closed on January 22nd but the account is not reported yet on my credit reports..

I am confused since my PRG reports the day after the statement closes. 

Is that normal?

I know Discover bump one month after each CLI but I don't think Amex does it. 

Wow, you got approved for 3x CLI after only 19th day, may i ask your uti, new cards, inqs... I got approved on jan 28 for 2k as well. I would love to get 3x by the end of Feb b4 springbreak, do you use the card alot? 

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I barely used the card.

My sister did a 3xCLI after 2 months without swipping her card once. 

Do it Smiley Happy

If it is not approved it does not reset the clock anyway and you said that you need it!  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.