Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Companion Pass - Amex Delta Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Companion Pass - Amex Delta Cards

Hello,

Recently ive been considering changing my Delta gold to a blue cash. However I was just reminded of the companion pass. The cards af hits in May and I also have a planned trip with a family member in May. Would the companion pass be valid for Hawaii? If so 95 is far better than 967 which is there current cheapest rate.

Has anyone used this feature?

UPDATE: Nevermind, Hawaii wont work. Oh well, was worth a try.

Eligibility:
Eligible on Delta, Delta Connection carrier and Delta Shuttle flights only (excludes all other Delta-designated codeshare flights). Companion certificate is valid for one discounted round-trip Economy Class companion ticket with the purchase of certain adult round-trip fares on published routings within the 48 contiguous United States. Residents of Hawaii and Alaska must originate from there to the 48 contiguous United States and have an address on their SkyMiles account in Alaska or Hawaii. The cost of the Companion ticket ranges from $109.80 to $126.60 ($99 Companion ticket fee plus $10.80-27.60 in government taxes and fees, depending upon the itinerary). Taxes and fees depend on the itinerary, but include the Federal Excise Tax of $3.80, Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $4.50, and the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 for each flight segment. For travel to/from Alaska/Hawaii, U.S. International Air Transportation tax of up to $16.80 round-trip applies. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Reservations are only available at delta.com Companion Certificate terms and conditions may vary each year of Cardmembership. Additional restrictions apply.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.