Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Flyers

tag
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Delta Flyers

I usually have some person booking my tickets but this time i have toooo gughghghg lol...

Well anyways, i want to fly economy comfort because i thought i get free upgrades with my delta reserve card and all but i see i have to pay 247$ more for economy comfort??? wth... might as well just fly first class already? Does delta reserve or gold cardmembers not get free upgrades? 

PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Delta Flyers

No Upgrades, Economy comfort is still around extra $19. Thats why I just have the Gold card. Only difference is miles accural and save the larger annual fee

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 2 of 4
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the response... Economy upgrade is around 99$ for me and thats not counting the flight after the layover... :/ might as well fly first for 100$ more 

I think i am closing this card at the end of the year or getting a platinum...

PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 3 of 4
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

the only way you would get an upgrade with the Delta Reserve card is if it helped you get enough MQMs to get status... the only perk is the lounge access and companion pass.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.