Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold Sky miles card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Gold Sky miles card

Was approved Monday night when should i expect the card. Its my third american express card hoping it comes in by staurday??? Is that possible???????????????

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Delta Gold Sky miles card

Unless they are sent overnight, cards typically arrive in about a week.

Message 2 of 9
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived pretty speedy but I think a week, I applied on a Sunday had it by Friday/Saturday.

Message 3 of 9
SkyCommander
Frequent Contributor

My Skymiles card was approved 11/17 shipped 11/21 and arrived 11/25.

Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Amex ED | Amex Hilton | Amex Bonvoy | BoA Amtrak | CapOne Quicksilver
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

any way to expited it?

Message 5 of 9
SkyCommander
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

any way to expited it?

I've attempted by calling and using their online chat service but they've all told me that it was already processing and it's too late to get it expedited. None of my cards were ever expedited.

Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Amex ED | Amex Hilton | Amex Bonvoy | BoA Amtrak | CapOne Quicksilver
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news called and got overnight shipping. Sometimes u just gotta ask and beg lol.

Message 7 of 9
drboxing
Established Contributor

congrats, it took about 7 days for card to arrive, they wouldn't expedite it for me either.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

As is I'm sure no surprise but AMEX is strange, my first card with them was the Delta Gold and that took about a week to get here, but my second card (SPG) was overnighted without even asking for it. Very strange
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.